This document defines the scope of privacy and degree of confidentiality protecting the information which the User inputs during account registration at the Website/Application and normal use of the services, programs and facilities of www.drlive.in. At any time the User can, at his/her discretion, allow or forbid the collection and use of his/her personal information.
By using this Website/Application, the User provides his/her consent to the Company to collect, use and discloses User's personal information according to the rules and provisions of this agreement.
www.drlive.in is owned and operated by DrLive Software Private Ltd and the Company hereby proclaims and accepts its responsibility to protect the User's private information. This document contains the rules upon which such information is gathered and used. These rules apply to any personal and non personal information gathered at and/or by the Company.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION:The Company requires Users who register to use its services ("Services") offered on the Website/Application to give contact information, such as their name, company name, address, phone number, and email address, and qualification and billing information (if require), such as billing name and address, and the number of users within the organization that will be using the services. At the time you express interest in attaining additional information, or when you register for the service, we may also ask for additional personal information, such as title, department name, fax number, or additional company information, such as annual revenues, number of employees, or industry. Users can update their personal information at any time by logging into the Website/Application and editing their Personal Information within setup. Users can view their updated profile to confirm their edits have been made.
2. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION: The Company also collects non-personal information from you, such as your browser type, the URL of the previous Website/Application you visited, your ISP, operating system, and your Internet protocol (IP) Address ("Non-Personal Information"). Non-Personal Information cannot be easily used to personally identify the User.
3. USE OF USER’S INFORMATION: The Company uses the information that it collects to set up services for its Users. Users’ email addresses and any personal customer information will not be distributed or shared with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide the User with a requested service, or under circumstances required by law. The Company will disclose User’s personal information when we believe in good faith that any applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires it, or where the Company believes disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce its rights or the rights of another user. We also disclose aggregated User statistics in order to describe our services and reach to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties. However, aggregate data is not traceable to the User specifically. The Company may use contractors to help us with our operations. Some or all of these contractors may access our databases of user information. These contractors will enter into an agreement with the Company that places restrictive provisions on their use and disclosure of all information they obtain through the relationship. The Company may share personal information with global partners for the purpose of providing Users with high quality, localized service. The Company may use Non-Personal Information to track the use of the Website/Application and for other internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving the Services and the Website/Application.
4. THIRD PARTY LINKS: www.drlive.in contains links to other Website/Application. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other Website/Application. Users and visitors must check the policy statement of these others Website/Application to understand their policies. Users and visitors who access a linked Website/Application may be disclosing their private information. It is your responsibility to keep such information private and confident.
5. OPT-OUT POLICY: Users can opt out of being contacted by the company, or receiving information from the Company, at any time by sending an email to email@example.com The Website/Application offers its visitors and Users a means to choose how it may use information provided. If, at any time after registering for information or ordering services, the User changes his mind about receiving information from www.drlive.in or about sharing your information with third parties, send us a request specifying your new choice. Simply send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. USER’S USE OF CONTENT: Except for content posted or submitted by the User or any other visitors to the Website/Application, all of the content available on or through the Services and/or the Website/Application, including without limitation, text, photographs, graphics and video and audio content, is owned by the Company and our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights, and international treaties. User acknowledges that the Services and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Services contain the Company’s proprietary information. The Company gives the User permission to use the aforementioned content for personal, non-commercial purposes only and does not transfer any intellectual property rights to the User. User may print, download, and store information from the Website/Application for your own convenience, but User may not distribute, republish (except as permitted in this paragraph), sell, or exploit any of the content, or exploit the Website/Application in whole or in part, for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever. Except as is expressly and unambiguously provided herein, the Company does not grant the User any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Website/Application and the Services not expressly granted by the Company to the User are retained by the Company.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: The Company provides the Website/Application and the services “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available.” The Company makes no express or implied warranties or guarantees about the services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company disclaims all such warranties, including all statutory warranties, with respect to the services and the Website/Application, including without limitation any warranties that the services are merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing. The Company does not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be effective, reliable or accurate or will meet your requirements.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: User’s sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with the company is the cancellation of User’s registration. In no event shall the Company’s total cumulative liability to the User for any and all claims relating to or arising out of User’s use of the services or the Website/Application, regardless of the form of action, exceed the greater of: (a) the total amount of fees, if any, that you paid to utilize the Website/Application or the services or (b) Rs.1000. The Company shall in no event be liable to the User (or to any third party claiming under or through the User) for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising from User’s use of, or inability to use, the Website/Application and/or the services. These exclusions apply to any claims for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if the Company knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages, because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law of India
9. FORUMS AND INTERACTIVE SERVICES: There may be interactive services within the Website/Application, such as blogs, chat rooms, forums, instant messaging etc., and other service member zones that allow them to input their data, details, materials, comments or other similar communications. Using such services, the User should realize that they are open for wide access and review, and any personal data that he/she published or provided during registration may become viewable by third parties. The Company is not responsible for the security of the User’s information that is passed by the User to third parties or provided during use of such services. Materials that will be placed by the User in such areas of the Website/Application will be stored in systems of Company for an indefinite time, if otherwise not directly documented in each particular case.
10. MINOR USERS: The Company does not intend to and will not purposely collect, require or request personal information from persons under 18 years of age without permission from parent or legal guardian. If the User is a minor, he/she should not enter his/her personal information or use the Website/Application in any way prior to obtaining the consent of the parent or legal guardian.
© Copyright 2016. Drlive. All rights reserved